Being in business for over 70 years has taught us a lot of things, and one of the most valuable is the importance of community. During times like these, we all rely on our friends and neighbors to get through, and fortunately at Eat’n Park, we have incredible friends and neighbors. We sincerely appreciate your support, trust and goodwill.
The current times are unpredictable, but there is one thing that doesn’t change - our commitment to being the place for smiles for our guests, our team members and our communities.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
The safety and well-being of our team members and guests continues to be our highest priority. We are continuously reviewing the guidance from the state and CDC to ensure we’re employing the recommended best practices to protect our team and our guests and have implemented the following new procedures at every Eat’n Park:
- LIMITED SEATING: Tables have been positioned or closed to ensure at least six feet between parties.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: Social distancing guidelines are visible throughout the restaurant. If you are on a wait list, wait in your car, and we'll come get you!
- ONE WAY DOORS: Lobby doors are designated for entering and exiting only.
- MASKS & GLOVES: Each team member has been equipped with masks and gloves as required.
- SINGLE-USE MENUS: We're also offering other one-time use elements, like single serve salt and pepper.
- RETRAINED TEAM MEMBERS: Our team was retrained with specific safety and sanitation processes, including hand-washing procedures.
- NEW TABLE DISINFECTANT: We switched to a new tabletop disinfectant that kills the virus that causes COVID-19 specifically.
- HOURLY DISINFECTING: Every hour, team members will disinfect high touch points in the restaurant.
- HAND SANITIZER STATIONS: Hand sanitizer stations have been installed in all our lobbies.
- PLEXIGLASS PARTITIONS: Plexiglass partitions have been installed at all registers.
- NO SELF SERVE: We're hopeful to bring back our Soup, Salad & Fruit Bar and our Buffets soon, but for now, they remain unavailable per state guidelines.
We follow all local laws and guidelines and we kindly ask you to do the same!
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR GUESTS
Throughout these evolving times, we continue to be a place that you can rely on for variety, value and convenience, and of course, a smile.
As a reminder:
- We’ve streamlined our operations to make it more convenient for you to pickup your takeout order while minimizing personal contact. This includes paying in advance online, utilizing our drive-up pickup windows, or using our lobby pickup shelves for “contactless” pickup. We have also introduced Curbside pickup at several of our locations without pickup windows, so guests can receive their order without having to leave their car.
- A delivery service has also been added to many Eat’n Park locations as an option to get food without having to leave home or work.
OUR COMMITMENT TO OUR COMMUNITY
As a hometown, family-owned company, we know and understand the importance of community. And when local schools started to close due to COVID-19, we knew that there would be a critical need to feed those children who relied on school lunches.
Through an innovative partnership with the PNC Foundation and the United Way of Southwestern Pennsylvania, we’re working to provide meals to more than 250,000 students at school districts across the region at no cost to the students.