Some Eat'n Park Restaurants have meeting space available. Just some of the features and benefits of our Eat'n Park Meeting Rooms include:
- No Charge for the Room with a $40 minimum food purchase!
- Private meeting space
- Ideal for smaller meetings (up to 25 people)
- Flexible room arrangement
- Enjoy the convenience of a single bill, and leave the clean-up to us!
- Our Breakfast and Fruit Buffet is ideal for morning meetings, or you can order anything off of our extensive menu
Examples of groups that use our meeting space: Teachers, Civic Groups, Non-Profit Organizations, Chamber of Commerce Members, Church Groups, Girl/Boy Scout Leaders, and Youth Groups.
Eat'n Park locations with meeting rooms:
- Airport/Moon Township
- Library Road/Bethel Park
- McKees Rocks
- New Castle
- Pittsburgh Mills
- Waterfront/Homestead (2 rooms)
- Waterworks/Fox Chapel
For more information, please speak to the restaurant manager. Click here for the phone number for each of our locations.