EAT’N PARK “SMILES FOR THE WIN” PHOTO CONTEST
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The Contest is subject to all Federal, State, Local and Municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. CONTEST DESCRIPTION. Eat’n Park’s “Smiles For The Win” Photo Contest (the “Contest”) is a random drawing in which Eat’n Park (the "Sponsors") will give away an Eat’n Park $100 Gift Card. Winners will be chosen by random drawing. To enter the drawing, eligible entrants must post a sports related photo on Instagram (or Twitter), tag Eat’n Park’s social account, and use the hashtag #SmilesFTW during the entry period as further described below.
3. ELIGIBILITY. The Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, excluding Puerto Rico. All winners are subject to Sponsors’ verification of eligibility hereunder.
4. ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. In addition to the Contest eligibility requirements set forth above for entrants and winners, winners must also meet, and be able to fulfill, the following requirements: winners must (a) have an Instagram or Twitter account; and (b) have a valid email address, mailing address and telephone number in order to receive the gift card via mail. If the winner does not fulfill all applicable requirements as set forth in these rules, Eat’n Park and their respective representatives reserve the right to refuse award of a prize with no further compensation or liability to the winner.
5. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest will begin at 1:00 p.m. (ET) on August 5, 2016 and end at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on August 20, 2016. Entries received outside of the entry period will be disqualified.
6. HOW TO ENTER: All entries must be submitted online via Instagram or Twitter by posting an eligible photo. Eligible photos must: (a) include guest participating in a sport; (b) tag Eat’n Park (@eatnpark); and (c) be hash tagged with #SmilesFTW. Only one (1) entry per person per day during the Entry Period will be honored. Entrants may not enter with multiple social media identities nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to enter more than once per day. Any entrant who attempts to submit more than one entry per day using multiple identities or uses any device or artifice may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute in connection with the identity of the individual who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the account from which the post originated. If an eligible individual cannot be determined and verified in the manner described above, the entry will be disqualified as null and void and the prize will not be re-awarded. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods and persons determined, in Sponsor's sole discretion, to have used any such methods will be disqualified. ANY ENTRY WHICH DOES NOT CONFORM STRICTLY TO THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE NULL AND VOID. All entries become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Incomplete or inaccurate entries will be voided. Entries received after August 20, 2016 will not be honored. The Sponsor and its agents assume no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected, or illegible entries.
7. PRIZES & ODDS OF WINNING: One prize consisting of one Eat’n Park $100 Gift Card will be awarded by random drawing. Total value of the prize is valued at $100.00. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsors in its sole discretion.
Odds of winning dependent upon the number of eligible entries received. The winner is solely responsible for payment of any and all taxes pertaining to their prize. Prizes not claimed or initially awarded to winners determined to be ineligible will not be re-awarded.
8. DRAWINGS: On August 21, 2016, Eat’n Park will select a winner in a random drawing conducted from all entries received during the Entry Period. Winner will be notified by Direct Message sent to the account included with their entry on August 21, 2016. Prize Winner will be required to provide a valid mailing address, email address, and telephone number in order to receive gift card. In the event of non compliance any of the requirements herein, Prize may be revoked with no further compensation. If notification of prize award is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable, the original winner will be disqualified, forfeit all interest in the prize and the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to awarded the prize to an alternate winner, with no further compensation to the original winner and/or to not award the prize at all, with no further compensation to the original winner.
Winners may waive the right to receive a prize. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsors and their agencies to use the Winner’s name, address (city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, including without limitation the Internet.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or web site or to be acting in violation of these official rules or in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes. In the event that any tampering, fraud, virus, bug, technical error or failure, unauthorized intervention, or other problem which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the online portion of the Contest, or for any reason Sponsors deem it necessary, the Sponsors may at its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and award any remaining prizes at random among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. Should the Contest be cancelled or altered prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted to Twitter and Instagram via a post from @eatnpark.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. DISCLAIMERS: By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsors, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing companies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, unauthorized human intervention in the Contest, for errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries, or for any entries that are late (including delayed data transmissions), tampered with, garbled, incomplete, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules. Contest Entities are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from Contest. Participants release and agree to hold harmless Contest Entities from any and all liability from any of the claims described above.
All participants entering the Contest hereby release and agree to hold harmless Sponsors, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, participation in this Contest, or participation in any Contest related activity.
Sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, illegible, misdirected, stolen, undelivered, or separated entries, and Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to its web sites. Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telecommunications network or telecommunication lines, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment, telecommunications network equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY CONTEST ENTITY BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ENTRY IN, AND PARTICIPATION, IN THE CONTEST. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE CONTEST WEB SITE AND IN THIS PROMOTION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. CONTEST WINNERS’ LIST: For the name of the Prize Winner (available after August 21, 2016) and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped business-size envelope to Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, 285 East Waterfront Drive, Homestead, PA 15120, in care of “Eat’n Park – Marketing Dept.”. Indicate whether you are requesting the Winner’s name or a copy of Official Rules or both, making sure to indicate that the subject of your inquiry is the "Eat’n Park “Smiles For The Win” Photo Contest". Residents of Vermont may omit return postage. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days of the entry deadline specified above.
12. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Eat’n Park Restaurants, a subsidiary of Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, 285 E. Waterfront Drive, Homestead, PA 15120.
"Eat'n Park" is a registered trademark of EPR HOLDINGS, INC.